inspired by my awesome cousin Kristen.
* list making and crossing things off
* dresses with pockets!!!
* movie nights
* rolling over in bed to a cool spot in the pillow
* The Office
* dressing up really fancy (hair, make up, nice dress and shoes)
* travel guides to foreign countries
* bike riding
* road trips with awesome music
* Instyle magazine
* sleeping in
* nesting in my apartment - cleaning and making it cozy for me
* Super Target
* my niece Emolyn
* movies with sword fights
* the thought of living in England next year
* Jim Halpert
* weddings and bridal showers
* new purse from Africa - thanks Kendra!
* Flight of the Conchords
* laughing so hard that no sound is coming out
* Disneyland - specifically the front of main street where you can see the row of shops and the castle in the distance... that's my favorite spot.
* dancing around my apartment while i'm getting ready in the morning
* Jane Austen novels and movies
* Sex and the City - yay movie
* the feeling of accomplishment
* Google and wikipedia - I look up everything!!
* looking up at the stars - when I can see them. In phoenix there aren't many stars to be seen.
* Flight of the conchords
* anything in damask pattern
* Redeeming Love (novel by Francince Rivers)
* singing at the top of my lungs in my car
List of songs I am currently playing over and over again...
* "American Girl" - by Tom Petty
* "The Call" - by Regina Spektor (last song in Prince Caspian)
* "The Highwayman" - by Loreena McKennit (one of my favorite poems)
* "Indiana" - by John McLaughlin
* "Capitol City" - by Matt Wertz
* "Nothing Better to do" - by Leanne Rimes
* "Ain't No Other Man" - by Christina Aguilara (it sounds like something from the 1930's but at the same time so new... and it's fun)
by the way... this is the college that I may very well be attending in the Spring... it's right outside of London!