Monday, December 03, 2007

can't think of a clever post title...

My dad's concert was wonderful!! you can see some of the pictures on my mom's blog... really fun, really awesome, and rockin' music!!!

My family decorated my parent's house yesterday... we watched Christmas Specials - Mickey's Christmas Carol (where Goofy learns to ski) and Charlie Brown Christmas. It was super fun to get to ring in the Christmas Season with whole family. I even got to feel the baby move in Nicole's tummy!!! YAY!!

Also this weekend we saw my cousins whom I haven't seen in over a year. My cousins Matt and Sylvia and their 9month old little boy Elijah were visiting from Germany where they are stationed in the army. Also, my cousin Ben and his new fiance Helen came in from California for a visit!! So much fun to see all of them!! They are awesome and Elijah is incredibly cute... he liked hanging out with me.

Besides that I have been in kind of a funk... a stupid funk that the longer I am in it the more I realize how it is a waste of my time and energy, and yet I am still in it. Please pray for me... You know the song by Paul Simon "Think too much" (the slow one... not the fast one), it is kind of my theme song at the moment. It's true... I do think too much and too hard.

No comments: