Thursday, September 06, 2007

My favorites...


I am completely in love with Sara Bareilles' new Album "Little Voice"... the two songs I cannot get enough of right now are "Between the Lines" and "One Sweet Love"... just amazing lyrics... her voice is so fun to sing along to and the piano work on "Between the Lines" is just awesome... She is my favorite right now.



I also am in love with this site... a list of 100s of movies out on DVD, and some in theaters still. You can view them (not the best quality, but it saves on rental fees and theater ticket costs). I am currently curled up on my couch watching "Becoming Jane". Gosh I love this movie... also love James McAvoy... aside from playing Tom Lefroy in this flick, he would also be best known to you all as Mr. Tumnus in Chronicals of Narnia. He's also my favorite.

I also discovered Albertson's had Ben & Jerry ice Cream on sale (2 for $5) and so I bought Smores flavor... completely over the moon for this ice cream... chocolate ice cream, toasted marshmallow, graham cracker swirls. My favorite.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will have to watch becoming jane because I have such a crush on mr tumnus!!