Saturday, September 22, 2007

Okay, now the big news...

This probably isn't news anymore, because most of you read my mom's blog already, but....


I"M GONNA BE AN AUNT!!!!

Shawna and Nicole are going to have a little baby!!! You have no idea how excited I am.

Nicole was the one who told me their news about a month and a half ago. I couldn't make it to our family get together when she told the rest of my family, but the following night was girls night at which she told all our friends. She told me though before the rest of the girl showed up... she gave me a card that said "Crazy Aunt Miranda" on the cover and inside said "I have a baby inside me -Nicole"...I screamed then cried and it was awesome.

Here is the picture of a bunch of aunts way to excited about the new arrival.

3 comments:

linda t said...

Miranda, you're going to be the best, most loved Aunt ever! You are truly a treasure.

NanAZ said...

Congratulations! I'm sorry, but I don't think you fit into the "Crazy Aunt" category. You're much too sweet and caring. I think you'll fit more into the FAVORITE AUNT category. So when are we all scrapping again so we can see Nicole and hear the news in person?

Love you, Miranda! You'll make such an awesome aunt!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom...that little one is going to be lucky to have you as an aunt!