Friday, September 17, 2010

Pretty Things...

I am sort of in love with the ModCloth advertisement that shows up in the right side of the Facebook news feed... I want all of these!!!


I want the top one the most... But I love them all!!

On a personal update, I have been busy busy busy with school! If I am not actually in class or at work, I am in my room doing homework or reading my textbooks. I love what I am studying, but I am starting to feel lame.
But I am very excited about what I have planned for the rest of the year! Aside from the holiday season, I have possibly two trips to Disneyland, one awesome wedding, and of course my 26th Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Skerrib said...

I could see you in any of these dresses. Pretty!

Skerrib said...
This comment has been removed by the author.