Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Late night TV...


So because I get done with work at 11pm I find that when I get home I am not quite ready for bed. So I am always looking for something to watch to lull me into sleep. I watched Sex and the City on Ch 3 for a while, but now that I have seen every episode at least three times I moved on to Will and Grace on Lifetime... bummer they don't show it anymore at 11 and 11:30. But tonight I just discovered that TBS has the Office showing at 11 and 11:30... YAY!!! All the helpings of Jim, Pam, Michael, Dwight and the whole Dunder Mifflin gang that I can handle in one night!!! So now I am spending time watching the Office before I head to sleep.

1 comment:

linda t said...

Miranda, I can't stop thinking about your awesome new silverware! It's just the BEST!
Are you just loving it?!