Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My iPod is sad again...

stupid piece of crap iPod... I turned it on the other day to find it flashing a message that basically prompted me to hook it up to my computer erase all my music from it and try to reload it all... no big deal, right? WRONG!!! Now everytime I try to get songs on it, it will freeze on a different song every time and then freeze all together and disconnect from my computer... I am so sad. It means I will be making a trip to the apple store to get it looked at. Shawn may be getting a job there... they have to check out his criminal history first and then my bro will more than likely have a job at one of the coolest places to work!!! If my iPod keeps this up I will have to spend a lot of time at said store.

Other than that I have a long (14 hour) day tomorrow... I don't want to work mornings anymore... it is just too hard to get up especially since my body won't let me go to sleep at a decent time no matter what I try. I would rather work till 11pm and then not have to be at work until noon... that is what I requested from my boss for next quarter schedule.

I will be getting my new Ikea couch cover this weekend... After that I will be in full decorate mode... My living room is my first project... then my kitchen (pampered chef party is a-comin')... and then I'll move onto my bedroom/bathroom... last will be my second bedroom... because I just don't know what I want it to be yet... I think that will be where I display my disney books... maybe I'll get some of my fav disney photos and make a whole shrine... does that sound obsessive? Either way I have no vision for that room.

3 comments:

Amy T Schubert said...

only minorly obsessive. ... I have no vision for my 2nd bedroom either, but the lavendar paint helps. ...

sad about your ipod. ..

NanAZ said...

Let me know about the Pampered Chef party. We need stuff, like a cherry pitter.

Good news is that Shawn will learn how to fix your iPod and you won't have to spend money getting it fixed at the store. Isn't that what brothers are for?

Aaron said...

Blasted iPod -- hopefully your brother will work there, mainly so that I might be able to acquire some sweet Apple Store t-shirts or something like that. I mean, but also because it would be good for him.