Monday, October 29, 2012

5 Days...

In 5 days (from this very second) I will be walking down the aisle to the man of my dreams and my best friend in the whole world - Aaron Kiva Mertz.

In 5 days I will be promising to love him for the rest of my life and stand beside him forever.

In 5 days I will be his wife. I will be his partner. I will care more about someone else than I will myself.

In 5 days I will embark on the crazy adventure of marriage. I know it will be challenging, difficult, amazing, joyful, filled with excitement and hope and wonder. And I will be doing it all with the most amazing man I have ever met and will ever meet.

In 5 days I will dance with at our reception. The moment I have always dreamed about! We will be surrounded by family and friends and loved ones who will continue to support us throughout our entire marriage.

In 5 days I will leave my wedding, with my HUSBAND! We will run through a line of sparklers to our get away car. We will drive to one of the most beautiful resort hotels I have ever known and take a big sign of relief that the wedding planning is over and the rest of our lives have begun.

In 5 days I will move into Phoenix to live with the person I will always live with for forever!

In 5 days I will be Mrs. Mertz!

Can you tell I'm excited?

No comments: