Saturday, November 13, 2010

Disneyland!!!!

For those of you new to this blog... a little something about me - I LOVE DISNEYLAND!!!!!
This last weekend my friend Kendra, Elisabeth and I spent the weekend at the happiest place on earth! My annual pass was set to expire November 6th so I spent the last two possible days of free Disneyland time I could.
The weekend came at an opportune time. Each of us for different reasons needed a weekend away either before the stress set in (in my case) or after a stressful time.
We even wore tiaras around the park. The cast members (workers) all call you "your highness" or "princess" wherever you go. It is beyond flattering.
Here are some picture memories...
Before leaving for Cali

So tired once we got there I decided to curl up in the cubby seat in the corner of the room

once in Disneyland, we swore in as Honorary Citizens of Disneyland! - In Mickey we trust!!

We also stopped to spend a little time with our favorite Native American Statue on Main Street!

Castle Picture!!!

Elisabeth's and my "charity shoes" - TOMS (most comfy shoes in the world) and Ssenkos!

Love these two beautiful women!

Love me some Mr. Toad

and so does Kendra!

and Elisabeth... Mr. Toad is kind of a player

Disney hats :)

The brunette princess is our favorite!

Ariel... was not that great of an actress... I think she was new.

Mulan - most fun princess

Of course we got a club 33 picture :)

Winnie the Pooh ride

POOH!

Tiggers ARE wonderful things!!

Eeyore!

Tinkerbell and random Fairy guy named Terrance

Captain EO!
Sleeping Beauty's Castle

Minnie's house!

Pretty Elisabeth

Minnie was kind enough to leave a setting of tea for us...

Enjoying the wishing well

napping in Pluto's bed

I'm being a chicken

the big man!!

Ah-hoy!

Kendra's asleep at the wheel

Steering with my feet... that's how I roll.

the gazebo was empty, so of course we danced in it

... and dip!

photo opportunity #342

The Nathes were in disneyland too. I ran into Rayetta and Becca... photo opportunity with Rayetta - yay November Birthdays!

Finished the night with margaritas in Cali Adventures

Cali Adventures - Day 2
Toy Story ride :)

the glasses make me feel like a thug

cutie Kendra

sassy Elisabeth

Add caption

Kendra's snake belt fit right in with Indiana Jones!

niether K E nor M are in the word "California" so we took pictures with random awesome letters

bugs life 3D - its tough to be a bug

learning to draw Mickey

definitely hard stuff

Kendra hated her Mickey

finished the night with World of Color

YAY DISNEYLAND!!!

No comments: