Sunday, January 20, 2008

I'm Home!!

Just got back from a weekend in Flagstaff. I sat for hours and hours all weekend snug inside a beautiful cabin surrounded by snowy mountains outside the window and of course hundreds of supplies for scrapbooking. I was on a Creative Memory Scrapbook retreat with my mom, Nicole, Becky Ellis, Lori Winzler, and Debbie Perry and 20 other ladies all there for one purpose... to scrap the night and day away!!

I got A TON done... I completed my New York album... from start to finish - all done at the retreat (minus the journaling which I have saved on my computer, almost ready to print. I am also updated till Feb 2007... with the exception of Christmas Day, which I was missing a couple pictures so I'll have to do that later. It was so productive. The company was also awesome and the food was delicious and like I said, the cabin was gorgeous!!!

Now I am home... I love the fact that I still have all day tomorrow off of work... and I love that the Green Bay Packers are currently leading by one point... it is still early in the game, but I believe in Brett Favre!!

I have no new pictures to share with you... I didn't take any at the retreat... but I have a fun video Shawn made of our College-aged group's trip to Disneyland at the beginning of December... ENJOY!!!

The Call 2007 Disneyland Trip

Add to My Profile | More Videos

1 comment:

NanAZ said...

Sounds like a great productive time! Maybe next time Amy and I can go too (if she's still in town or able to come back).

Green Bay's tied now. We're crossing our fingers...