Wednesday, January 25, 2012

3 weeks till 100!!!



Alright, so I have been lacking in my Arizona 100th Birthday MUST DOs... but then I remembered, I actually have a whole other year if I include the 100th year in my plan :) DONE!! Here is the updated list:
Completed:
Downtowns:
- Phoenix
- Glendale
- Mesa
- Chandler
- Tempe
- Gilbert
- Scotsdale
Towns:
- Bisbee
- Tombstone
- Sedona
- Payson
- Prescott
Montezuma's Castle
National Parks:
- Grand Canyon
Phoenix
- Arizona Science Center
- Heritage Square
- South Mountain Park 

TO DO:
Northern Arizona
Jerome (NC)
Slot Canyon (NC)
 - Lake Powell
Oak Creek (NC)
Havasupai Indian Reservation (NW)
Lake Mead (NW)
Hoover Dam (NW)
Wupatki National Monument (NC)
Flagstaff (NC)
- Route 66
Sunset Crater (NE)
Meteor Crater (NE)
Petrified Forest National Park (NE)
Canyon de Chelly  (NE)
Monument Valley (NE)
Navajoland (NE)

Southern Arizona
Tucson
- Arizona State Museum
- El Presidio Historic District
- Mission San Xavier del Bac
- Pima Air and Space Museum
- Saguaro National Park
- Tucson Mountain Park
- Kitt Peak National Observatory
Sabino Canyon
Mt Lemmon
Biosphere
Organ Pipe Cactus National Park (SW)
Tumacacori National Historical Park

Western Arizona - hopefully will complete this on my way to Disneyland next month!
Lake Havesu - London Bridge
Colorado River

Phoenix:
- Desert Botanical Garden
- Heard Museum
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Phoenix Art Museum


I have so much I need to do!

No comments: