Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas...

and I deleted my facebook!

Haha... it is too much to explain why I deleted it, but know that it is a process of God growing a revealing things in me that I am hoping will be made complete and whole in his Love and Mercy.

But know that without a status to update, there is a chance this little blog will get some more action... I make no promises... haha

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!!! I pray you would all stop in wonder and the amazing love of our Lord. I know my heart and because of that, I am beyond confused as to why Christ would deem my worthy to love so beautifully and eternally! That He would come to dwell among us and eventually take my sin... my horrible, ugly, evil sin and take it as far away from me as the east is from the west, I cannot begin to rejoice enough in Him. I pray for you all that God would pause your heart that you may marvel in his blessings and Love for you!!

1 comment:

Amy T Schubert said...

hurrah! I hope you blog more .... Miss you!
xo
(p.s. you still have a facebook badge in your blog sidebar)