- I have now completed 2 out of my 3 finals this semestre. It's tough writing two hand-written essays in two hours... I find that in the end my brain is fried and I have a righteous hand-cramp... no worries though, because with the essays I just wrote, I am guaranteed NOT to fail... don't get me wrong, I may pass by the lint on my sweater, but I'll pass all the same. And in the end that is all that counts.
- I have seen two movies this week in celebration - Becoming Jane (okay I've seen this one a million times, but in honor of visiting her house, I needed my dose of Tom Lefroy) and 17 Again (don't judge because I am now unashamedly crushing on Zac Efron. It was a TERRIBLE movie - I think it was even more cheesy than high school music (YES I saw all three of those too))... wow you're learning a lot about me in this post
- I realize I have less than 2.5 weeks left cumulatively in England... rest of my 6.5 weeks left will be spent in Europe.
- Hostels and Flights are completed and booked for Phoebe and mine's Europe Adventure #1!!!
ITINERARY (brief outline):
Paris - 3 days
Eurodisneyland - 2 days
Brussels - lunch
Amsterdam - 2 days
Berlin - 3 days
Prague - 2 days
Salzburg*** - 2 days
Munich - afternoon before flight back to London
*** That's right... we decided to forgo Stockholm Sweden because of high cost for the flight in favor of Salzburg and a sing along Sound Of Music Tour!!!!!
- I bought new clothes. After making all these final arrangements for Europe I realized that I needed new clothes without the holes and stains and jeans that actually fit... so I went shopping. I bought 9 tops, 1 dress, 1 pair of jeans, and 2 pairs of shorts... all for under 100GBP!!!!!!
- I got a tiny bit of a sunburn yesterday while sitting out in the quad and studying with Leonore... I had forgotten the feeling of a sunburn
- I am trying to eat slower... I realized I have become a MACHINE come meal time and finish WAY before Phoebe does... I have no idea why this started... for anyone who knows me I use to be THE slowest eater... not anymore. I am gonna try to slow down.
- I have made a list of things I need to see and do in England before I leave here... there is a lot. I am realizing that I will be unable to do EVERYTHING I want here... nothing I am not seeing is all too important that my heart is broken, but I am definitely needing to plan my remaining time here... so today is the Victoria & Albert Museum and possibly a pop into the Natural History Museum again :)
- I love surfthechannel.com... it's amazing!!!
- I am devastated that Pushing Daisies is finally done... the last episode aired and now the Pie maker is out of my life forever. So sad.